College funding services from the nations premier college financial planning company.
From the rising cost of college to the complex rules and regulations of college financing, there’s no shortage of challenges facing parents of students planning to go to college. It’s no wonder students – and their parents – are in constant pursuit of college funding solutions… Strategies they can take advantage of to lower the overall cost of college. That’s where the College Bound Coaching comes in.
College Financial Aid Planning Workshop
Our college financial planners hold Financial Aid Planning Workshops throughout the year. Attendance is always free! The workshops are for parents of high school Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors.
In our workshops:
We’ll discuss the FAFSA form and all the other information you need to understand in order to maximize the amount of financial aid you are eligible to receive!
Even if your family is not eligible for need-based aid, we will cover the best strategies on how to pay for college on the most tax efficient basis—without it putting a strain on the rest of your finances.
In addition, you’ll learn:
- Which assets are taken into consideration when the U.S. Department of Education calculates your Family Contribution.
- How to lower your “out-of-pocket” costs and get the maximum amount of money from each school.
- How to pick colleges that will give you the best financial aid packages.
- How to send your child to an expensive private university for less than a state school.
- How to increase your tax deductions and tax credits.
- How to get ahead by developing a customized plan to meet all the college costs you will incur as a family.
Here’s what some families are saying about the workshop:
- The seminar provided a great overview, including the 3 main areas where we should focus our time and attention. ~ Doug, Wilmington, DE
- I did not realize how involved the process is and didn’t realize all of the help that is available to help pay for college. ~ Mark, Middletown, DE
- The workshop gave information on what we should be focused on right now and what not to waste our time on. ~ David, Middletown, DE
- Good overview. It was structured so that an overwhelming subject was put into organized blocks so I could grasp where to start. ~ Barbara, Elkton, MD
- It gave an overall process for those who know absolutely nothing, yet detailed for those who came in with some prior knowledge. ~ Jared, Newark, DE
- The seminar gave us hope to be able to afford college for our children. ~ Jesse and Ashira, Colora, MD
If you would like to attend our workshops, please take a look at our local schedule.