Parents, is your child heading to college soon? Don’t miss this free workshop!
Attend an exclusive College Financial Planning Workshop
Please join us for a FREE Educational College Financial Planning workshop that will focus on high school sophomores, juniors, and seniors
In our workshops:
We’ll discuss the FAFSA form and all the other information you need to understand in order to maximize the amount of financial aid you are eligible to receive!
Even if your family is not eligible for need-based aid, we will cover the best strategies on how to pay for college on the most cost efficient basis – without it putting a strain on the rest of your finances.
In addition, you will learn:
- How to increase your college-related tax deductions and tax credits.
- How to pick colleges that will give you the best financial aid packages.
- How to send your child to an expensive private university for less than a state school.
- Which assets are taken into consideration when the U.S. Department of Education calculates your Expected Family Contribution (EFC).
- How to pay for college in a failing economy without relying on 529 plans, expensive private student loans, or raiding your retirement accounts.
- How to get ahead by developing a customized plan to meet all the college costs you will incur as a family.
- How to lower your “out-of-pocket” costs and get the maximum amount of money from each school.
Here’s what parents like you are saying about our FREE College Funding Workshops…
“I did a lot of financial aid research ahead of time and I felt I knew what was needed. I learned that there were more things I can do to help us afford my son’s college.” ~ H. Lasky
“Very Useful! I’m a tax attorney who reads regulation all the time, but I didn’t understand all this stuff they need!” ~ M. Gill
“College costs are going up so fast and I was afraid we wouldn’t be able to send our daughter to her dream school. This helped us see a way to do it.” ~ R. Leung
“Mistakes can be really costly and I don’t have time to find out all the info for every school my daughter is looking at. This is a good way to find out the info that applies to our family.” ~ S. Montoya
“I didn’t think it would be possible to send all 4 of my kids to college and still be able to retire. Definitely helps to hear from the experts.” ~ K. Billingsley
Below are our upcoming events. Please click through to register on the one that’s right for you.
Sorry, there are no events scheduled at this time